Monday, July 6, 2015

Welcome to Building Bible Babies


My name is Courtney Lovelace. I am a 25 year old daughter, sister, aunt, friend, roommate,  girlfriend & more importantly a Christian who is also a Nursery Coordinator. People tend to describe me as creative, enthusiastic, whimsical, organized, and for lack of better words, someone who has "got it going on".

I recently started the endeavor of jump starting the Nursery Ministry at my church, New Life of Excellence in Spartanburg, SC (check us out www.newlifeofexcellence.com). With little resources in which direction I should go, and tons of help and motivation, I started out on a mission to create a space and environment open to children under the age of 3 that motivated and encouraged them to know and learn more about my God.

Six months in, I am loving it and thought I should have something to document this purpose in my life as well as help other Nursery Coordinators or new Nursery Ministries.

I plan to blog on just about everything. From lesson plan ideas to field trips and even snack ideas. Sometimes we may have a two year old melt down, and not everyone knows the best way to handle that, so I intend on blogging about that as well. Anything that is closely related to the Nursery, and that may benefit anyone, whether that be in preparation or a laugh of the day, I plan to blog about it.

We are called to train children and prepare them to live a life glorifying God and that is what you will read about here, "building bible babies".

I am really look forward to reading comments and receiving feedback from all readers. I believe in constructive criticism and food for thought. Ways that you can leave feedback is by commenting on the actual blog at the bottom, or if you follow Building Bible Babies on Facebook you can comment there as well. A final avenue would be through email. Simply click on my profile to the right and you will have access to email me at your leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment